The rental conditions listed below are an integral part of the rental agreement.
1. The lessee assumes full responsibility for the rental object.
2. The material is not insured, by means of a regulatory agreement, by adding 10% of the rental amount, the risk of theft and breakage of the material is 75% borne by the landlord.
3. In the event of total breakage or theft without regulatory agreement, the material in question will be charged to the lessee according to the market value.
4. In the event of theft, the lessee is obliged to file a complaint with the competent police forces.
5. In the event of theft or loss of the rental item under the regulatory agreement, the lessee must pay a deductible equal to 25% of the market value of the lost item.
6. In the event of inadequate treatment and/or vandalism of the rented material, despite the regulatory agreement, the restoration will be charged to the lessee according to the repair price list in force.
7. Replacement is possible during the term of the contract with materials of different categories and values, with the difference being charged in the case of a higher category.
8. The rented material must be paid up to and including the day of return, if delivered after 9 in the morning.
9. In the event that the rented material does not return for any reason according to the agreements, a report for theft will automatically be filed against the lessee on the fifth day from the date established for the return.
10. Early termination of the rental agreement is possible by returning the material without claims for reimbursement by the lessee.
11. Reimbursements are made exclusively for illness and/or injury through the presentation of a regular medical certificate.
12. This rental contract is valid only after payment by credit card or by deposit of the sum of the value of the rented material and/or a valid identity document for the requested rental period.
13.We hereby inform our lessees/customers that the processing of their personal data by the lessor, owner of the processing itself, will take place in electronic or manual form exclusively for the fulfillment of the contractual tasks in question and future, to comply the provisions of the law and the provisions of the legally competent authorities, for the maintenance of regular accounts and customer files. By signing these general rental conditions, the customer expressly confirms that he has received the aforementioned information and that he has read it and therefore gives his consent, with reference to the purposes contained therein pursuant to art. 23 and of the art. 24 of the Privacy Code, to the processing,
14. The total amount matures upon signing this contract. The service is not transferable. We ask the customer to treat the material appropriately, thanking you for your trust and wishing you good fun.